(Updated 28th September 2014) Blubber Dragon 2 (new demo version)
New info soon. Blubber Dragon Remake
This is on hold. I'm still planning to finish it later, because it supports custom characters etc. unlike BD2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim FatMod
This is a simple beast race skeleton file edit that makes all Argonians and Khajiits fat (males and/or females). It's not perfect, but good enough. I haven't found a good enough way to make the other races fat as their skeleton is shared between the remaining 8 races.
- I recommend using the default Fat male file instead of the Fatter versions due to slightly better animations and proportions.
- If you want to test what the other races would look fat then copy and paste the files and remove the beast part from the file names of the copies.
I think I'm done with this mod. There's nothing more I can do to the skeleton files without horribly breaking animations and causing clipping issues. Making better fat characters would require editing the game's model/mesh files, and that's too time consuming for me to do.
Few screenshots of my Skyrim character:i2.minus.com/i8MJt5ImG8I0F.jpg i7.minus.com/ibk5VzFtv2wA43.jp…
Comparison of male skeletons: i.minus.com/ilfSL1pOJnkq3.jpg
Download here: www.saunalahti.fi/~kopykk2/Red…
Other recommended mods:
- Bigger Argonian Tails: skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1733…
- Argonian Sneak Tail Twist Fix: skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3294…
- Grimoas Plantigrade Feet For Beast Races: skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1697…
Suggested things to do in game:
- Lower player character's movement speed from console (100 is default speed):
player.forceav SpeedMult 70
- Make sure muscularity is at maximum from console (values from 0 to 100):
- When leveling up increase Health much more than Stamina. ^.=.^ The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Fatsuit mod
This mod was never finished. It includes only male characters and the fat body parts are put on like clothes so you can't look fat when wearing other clothes.
A screenshot of my Oblivion character:i5.minus.com/i4C6Ox5pI7xzy.jpg
You can download the mod from here: www.saunalahti.fi/~kopykk2/Red…
SELECT ONLY ONE OF THE .ESP FILES, NOT BOTH!